Local Pick-Up AR-3, AR-28, DQ-8...

ToastedAlmond

AR-3 Dark wood cabs are not torn up at all, but a square planter was placed atop one, and the veneer is starting to split. Woofs need a refoam, one of the mids seems to work, and maybe one of the tweeters. I'm half-deaf so it's tough to tell. Grilles are "cane" type material, and I didn't try to remove them when they put up a lot of resistance to being removed. Screw-in type AR badges are there. $75

AR-28 Living room presentable 10" two-way, woofs need foam. $45

DQ-8 Living room presentable in black, one needs a tweeter. It's there but seems inop. $60

I also have Ohms, other Dahlquist, Fried, and maybe a few others. All very presentable, all needing foam.

I'm in South/Central Jersey.

AR-3 Dark wood cabs are not torn up at all, but a square planter was placed atop one, and the veneer is starting to split. Woofs need a refoam, one of the mids seems to work, and maybe one of the tweeters. I'm half-deaf so it's tough to tell. Grilles are "cane" type material, and I didn't try to remove them when they put up a lot of resistance to being removed. Screw-in type AR badges are there. $75

AR-28 Living room presentable 10" two-way, woofs need foam. $45

DQ-8 Living room presentable in black, one needs a tweeter. It's there but seems inop. $60

I also have Ohms, other Dahlquist, Fried, and maybe a few others. All very presentable, all needing foam.

I'm in South/Central Jersey.

Hi George

I would like to buy the AR-3 speakers. email me your full address so I can find out direction and time needed to drive down there. Thanks.

Minh Luong

mluong303@aol.com

Archived