Driver list

Mark,

I don't know how we'd go about this, but I think it bears doing -

We need a list of original AR driver numbers/descriptions/graphics for each of the speakers, most urgently the models most likely to be restored.

My original thought was to also give a "source" for these drivers, but I don't want to doom you to keeping such a thing current (or me, either).

I can't provide a lot of those driver details, but I'd be happy to provide what I can. How can we "group edit" a list until we get a complete list? Can it be done? Seems like you'd have to give edit rights to members on a single page. Doable?

Bret

I think the best idea is to have everyone contribute to this thread with that information .. then occasionally someone can do a nicely formatted summary of the information posted to date.

I can link to the thread from the main AR section of the website if it takes off.

(One of my side projects is trying to convince the DCForum+ author to get the database it uses indexable by search engines, which will also increase the visibility of valuable threads such as this one may become.)

Mark

>I think the best idea is to have everyone contribute to this thread with that information .. then occasionally someone can do a nicely formatted summary of the information posted to date.<

Okay, how's about you post a text file and beg for contributions?

I'll do what I can with 9's, 92's, 17's, 10pi's to get you/us started. I'm not going to volunteer to disassemble Dad's 3a's just now.

Bret

Archived