For all of you 'challenged' hi-fi who love AR speakers......

frankmarsi

http://www.roger-russell.com/mysound/mysound.htm

Thank's to people like "Roger Russell" who appreciate and can convey what has 'happened before us' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, all of 'you', "AR-buffs", should know these 'old-facts' every time you listen to your old 'AR' speakers from a period lost in time, but still pertains to today.

FM

P.S. Roger, my best to you and all that you have lived and enjoyed, as maybe, I myself have shared with you too!

P.S. Frank here. "Roger , Over!"!

P.S. "Roger", !!! , "Frank", here, thanks again, -over!

FM

http://www.roger-russell.com/mysound/mysound.htm

Thank's to people like "Roger Russell" who appreciate and can convey what has 'happened before us' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, all of 'you', "AR-buffs", should know these 'old-facts' every time you listen to your old 'AR' speakers from a period lost in time, but still pertains to today.

FM

P.S. Roger, my best to you and all that you have lived and enjoyed, as maybe, I myself have shared with you too!

P.S. Frank here. "Roger , Over!"!

P.S. "Roger", !!! , "Frank", here, thanks again, -over!

FM

QUOTE (Steve F @ Nov 13 2009, 09:30 PM) *

According to Roger Russell in FM's post, it was 1954. Roy is much closer than I was:

"I went almost every year. At the 1954 show, I was most impressed with the sound of the Brociner Model 4 speaker system in the Tetrad Diamond demonstration room."

Steve F.

eh! Steve F, U answered to the incorrect page.

It's funny, if one would look at most of my past 'posts', I start my own, and generally, I, lastly finish and end my 'posts'

I'm a freak, "I-tell-ya"! People are afraid of me and my system, they leave with the same look on their faces after they hear my system!

Almost as if to say: "nothing that 'old' should sound that good"! And to boot, they never discuss 'hi-fi' around me again, they only speak of their 'big-screen' TV's!

FM

P.S., I also listen to my 4-LST's alone too, for the most part.

FM

P.S.2, and just to annoy anyone else, 'my re-foam jobs' come out neater and better than anyone else's too! And I can do two 're-foams' in under 3 hours with 'stellar' results! Stella! Where's 'Stella"? S-T-E-L-L-A........

FM

P.S.3 It's my 'woofer-basket' head-dress I' tell ya! No one seems to believe that I walk around with a AR-12inch woofer basket on my head.

Well I do, and I can assure you that I have enough 'spare-woofers' that I can wear a different one for each day of the week!

FM, a man and his old speakers, amps, pre-amps, records and tapes, too!.

Archived