FS: One pair Allison Three Speakers

Dave S.

Good condition Allison Three speakers. Cabinets very good except for missing piece of veneer along the bottom side edge of one speaker. Grills perfect. Replacement woofers from the second Allison company (with documentation) and one tweeter replaced with an Allison original. Original boxes and literature. The speakers work well and even though I have the original packing, I prefer NOT to ship. I am the second owner. Please email or PM me a contact phone number to discuss. $350 firm, cash. I am convenient to Philly, Baltimore, New Jersey, and D.C. Thanks.

Good condition Allison Three speakers. Cabinets very good except for missing piece of veneer along the bottom side edge of one speaker. Grills perfect. Replacement woofers from the second Allison company (with documentation) and one tweeter replaced with an Allison original. Original boxes and literature. The speakers work well and even though I have the original packing, I prefer NOT to ship. I am the second owner. Please email or PM me a contact phone number to discuss. $350 firm, cash. I am convenient to Philly, Baltimore, New Jersey, and D.C. Thanks.

Sold

Archived