TCSP Upgrades

administrator

Hopefully everyone has started to see the upgrades I have been making to the website. These database driven discussion forums are much more powerful than what I had previously and blazing fast in comparison. The upgrade actually cost much more than I anticipated, but I really thank those of you who donated for defraying the cost.

I'm sure there will be growing pains as everyone trys to adjust to the new features of this system, but I'm confident once you are comfortable with the options that you will appreciate the power, speed, and control over the messages.

This weekend I will try to make some tweaks to the forum software to get it fully functional.

Also, a BIG thanks to Austin Hill for helping me out with MySQL, PHP, and a box to host on. Check out Austin's website, especially if you need a solid IT guy or any programming:

http://www.austinhill.org

That's about it from me, I've got lots of work to do. ;)

Mark

I have enabled the following options:

Message attachments can be up to 250K in size.

Topic rating is now active so users have the option of sorting on the most helpful and/or interesting topics.

Forum and topic subscriptions are active.

This new forum software is very powerful, if you want something added in terms of functionality let me know and I may be able to make it happen.

Mark

Archived