AR "Limited" Series

administrator

Does anyone have retail literature (or any literature!) on the AR "Limited" series?

I just read through the Boston Audio Society newsletter for May, 1992 and another for July 1993. In them, John Buzzotta (H.H. Scott, ADS, Advent, Peerless, dbx, BA, AR) discusses the "Holographic" series and the "Limited" series.

It sounds like the "Limited" series was a major production .. the July article mentions lots of equipment for both speakers and electronics. A "Limited 3A" is also discussed. It seems AR was also building electronics for Day-Sequerra and speakers for Cello?

Anyway, just curious about this entire series. It sounds like AR's emphasis at the time was on these particular models, but I have never seen a pair! Was there ever a retail brochure?

Mark

>Does anyone have retail literature (or any literature!) on

>the AR "Limited" series?

>

>

>

>Anyway, just curious about this entire series. It sounds

>like AR's emphasis at the time was on these particular

>models, but I have never seen a pair! Was there ever a

>retail brochure?

>

Mark--

I have literature-- full color sheets on all the components. It was nice 2-channel equipment, but ill-timed, just as home theater was really taking off.

I can make copies and mail them or transpose the specs in another posting. I don't really have the ability at my company to scan them and convert them to electronic form.

Let me know.

Steve F.

Archived