Design Software for DIY, etc.

kkantor

I mentioned some time ago that I had a radiation pattern modelling program that might be useful to some folks here. I have made a 188KB zip file available at the following URL:

www.aural.org/baffler/.

I'll leave it up for a few weeks, and Mark is welcome to archive it permanently here. The copy I have still has an International Jensen Incorporated copyright on it, but we subsequently released the program into the public domain. If I can get ahold of the source code, I will remove the © and add the appropriate liability and ownership disclaimers.

This software was intended for moderately sophisticated users, and only limited help and explaination functions were developed. You are on your own...

• 1 month later...

Grunt. For two days Caveman looks for this. Caveman pull tail of magic mouse creature. Caveman push head of magic mouse creature. Finally magic mouse creature take caveman to new server. New server strong. New server powerful. Caveman like new server. Mouse creature give big scroll to new server. New server finally show caveman executable file. Good!

Archived