Interesting statistics...

administrator

I just pulled some statistics from Google Analytics. So far this year:

77,925 visitors

152,532 visits

1,167,881 pageviews

7.66 pages per visit

Lately it looks like we're averaging between 400-700 visits a day - this has steadily increased over the last year so I guess there is no shortage of interest in classic New England speakers. I'm hoping to spend a significant amount of time over the Christmas break updating Library content - I've begin prioritizing based on feedback in these forums and should be able to make a decent dent in the queue.

Mark

Mark, Sounds good - this site is the source of information for New England loudspeakers. Thanks for all your work on changing the site not long ago, it is looking good.

Also, thanks to those who have supplied info and made the Speaker Pages the place for correct history and specs. With a little searching the site, almost anything one wants to know can be found.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
Mark, Sounds good - this site is the source of information for New England loudspeakers. Thanks for all your work on changing the site not long ago, it is looking good.

Also, thanks to those who have supplied info and made the Speaker Pages the place for correct history and specs. With a little searching the site, almost anything one wants to know can be found.

Andy

First off, Merry Christmas everyone!

Now back to business... ;)

Andy, I think I'll need your help fixing up the KLH area. I added some pictures last night, but that's a drop in the bucket considering how many KLH models (speakers, electronics, etc.) there were and how much technical information we're missing. Since you are known as the oracle of all things classic KLH...

Mark

Archived