Where's the AR-4x info?

I browsed the library looking for a schematic of the AR-4x and could find no information on any part of this classic. I was looking for the schematic. I then tried the search function within the discussion area and entered "AR-4x schematic" and isolate to AR models only. I got many pages of hits on numerous AR models (poor search function). Maybe I need some training on doing searches better? When I finally found a few posts with links to a 4x .jpg of the schematic, every click-on led me to a 'page not found'.

My own experience with file management is that if my alloted space for attachments is getting overloaded, and if I chose to delete some attachments made in past years to free up space, they are indeed lost and those original posts, while still readable, still show links to attachments that don't exist any more. Perhaps that's why I found so many dead ends to other peoples threads? I don't know.

So, it appears the library could use some updating in deference to the model 4x in order to preserve and archive valuable information, because for some reason, those original links folks spent time uploading AR-4x docs to don't go anywhere any more.

I browsed the library looking for a schematic of the AR-4x and could find no information on any part of this classic. I was looking for the schematic. I then tried the search function within the discussion area and entered "AR-4x schematic" and isolate to AR models only. I got many pages of hits on numerous AR models (poor search function). Maybe I need some training on doing searches better? When I finally found a few posts with links to a 4x .jpg of the schematic, every click-on led me to a 'page not found'.

My own experience with file management is that if my alloted space for attachments is getting overloaded, and if I chose to delete some attachments made in past years to free up space, they are indeed lost and those original posts, while still readable, still show links to attachments that don't exist any more. Perhaps that's why I found so many dead ends to other peoples threads? I don't know.

So, it appears the library could use some updating in deference to the model 4x in order to preserve and archive valuable information, because for some reason, those original links folks spent time uploading AR-4x docs to don't go anywhere any more.

I may be able to set aside 3-4 hours tomorrow (Friday) to work on website updates. Did we ever have the AR-4x schematic in the Library? If anyone has it, please respond to this thread. Also, if someone can work up a prioritized list of updates they would like me to make that would be great.

Mark

Archived