Spirit Xover

carsdealer

more info: I bought these speakers in a garage sale without tweeters and I need to restore this little nice couple. I installed (for 15euros) the model 22bx dome tweeters but their level is a bit highly than bass. Moreover the internal damping synthetic material is too much pressed and fills the box too much more than all other AR speakers I had.

Someone can help me?

Thanks.Roberto/carsdealer

These speakers are a lot newer than the products that most people here consider "classic," and my guess is that there's not much knowledge about them.

AR and Advent came under the same corporate ownership a while back, and a number of products were either marketed under both brands or transferred from one to the other. You might check the information on Advent speakers to see if there's a model that was the same.

These speakers are a lot newer than the products that most people here consider "classic," and my guess is that there's not much knowledge about them.

AR and Advent came under the same corporate ownership a while back, and a number of products were either marketed under both brands or transferred from one to the other. You might check the information on Advent speakers to see if there's a model that was the same.

Ok Genek,

thank you very much!

Bye.

Roberto

Archived