Topic Subscription Trouble

I'm not complaining, but I seem to be completely unable to subscribe to a topic and was wondering if it is just me or if others are experiencing the same thing.

I got a response from my ISP .. currently, MySQL connectivity would cost me an additional $20/mo, for a total of $40/mo.

I let them know that this is not a commercial website and that is pretty steep. They are going to get back to me if they can do something more affordable.

So .. I'm putting more emphasis on getting my own server setup so I can convert the discussion forums and entire website into a MySQL database. I have a couple leads on possible pipes I can park the box on.

In the meantime .. there will be problems with certain functions here in the forums. Many of them tied to the broken email functions.

Mark

>In the meantime .. there will be problems with certain functions here in the forums. Many of them tied to the broken email functions.<

Thanks for letting me know. I thought maybe I'd "happy fingersed" my way into subscription oblivion.

Bret

Archived