Large & Smaller Advents

Guest gkentsmith

Guest gkentsmith

Hi All :( ,

Sadly, I am having heart & lung problems which prohibit me from refoaming and spiffing up my Advents. I have 8 -10 pair of original Large Walnut and dozens of Smaller Advents in storage. Most of them need only to be refoamed (I have foams for a large number of them) and many of the Smaller Advents are ready to go.

I live in Carson City, NV and am looking to find someone willing to bring a large hauler and take them away (as is) for pennies on the dollar. There are also a few "project" speakers (an AR-9 with all the drivers but no frames) and a few of the later Advents (Prodigy, etc.) as well.

If you might be interested, please contact me. Offers must exceed one thousand dollars and will be enough to get 10s of thousnds of dollars worth of Advents. Moet of them are in good cosmetic shape and only need re-foaming. Some of the screens have issues, but the total (2 5x10 storage units pretty much full) is overall in re-foam and then sell condition. I will want to keep two pair of the total for my listening room, but the total amount of them is pretty overwhelming. I will even throw in the spare woofers and tweeters I have.

I hope someone nearby is looking to have a great opportunity and a lot of fun.

My email is gkentsmith AT sbcglobal DOT net , or you can reply to this topic. You may also reach me at 775-884-3080. The answer machine takes 7 rings to pick up.

Thanks to all you good people,

Kent

<_<

Hope you get your health back, Kent!

Hi All :( ,

Sadly, I am having heart & lung problems which prohibit me from refoaming and spiffing up my Advents. I have 8 -10 pair of original Large Walnut and dozens of Smaller Advents in storage. Most of them need only to be refoamed (I have foams for a large number of them) and many of the Smaller Advents are ready to go.

I live in Carson City, NV and am looking to find someone willing to bring a large hauler and take them away (as is) for pennies on the dollar. There are also a few "project" speakers (an AR-9 with all the drivers but no frames) and a few of the later Advents (Prodigy, etc.) as well.

If you might be interested, please contact me. Offers must exceed one thousand dollars and will be enough to get 10s of thousnds of dollars worth of Advents. Moet of them are in good cosmetic shape and only need re-foaming. Some of the screens have issues, but the total (2 5x10 storage units pretty much full) is overall in re-foam and then sell condition. I will want to keep two pair of the total for my listening room, but the total amount of them is pretty overwhelming. I will even throw in the spare woofers and tweeters I have.

I hope someone nearby is looking to have a great opportunity and a lot of fun.

My email is gkentsmith AT sbcglobal DOT net , or you can reply to this topic. You may also reach me at 775-884-3080. The answer machine takes 7 rings to pick up.

Thanks to all you good people,

Kent

<_<

I'm very sorry about your health problems, Kent. I had a heart attack about a year ago and am now doing fine and I hope you will recover and be back to normal soon. My prayers are with you.

Unfortunately, I have neither the finances or space to be of any help at all (so what else is new) but I hope you find a buyer.

You know you always had too many Advents anyway. OK maybe not because there is no such thing but what I'm trying to say is quit hogging them but not really. <_<:(

Doug

Archived