Replacement drivers for Spirit 162's

Guest saxguy

I've had these 162's in my home since 1991 and always been impressed with them. I'm a little dismayed to read that the 162 wasn't favorably reviewed, but then again, I'm not Julian Hirsch and only have my own ears to satisfy. :blink:)

Problem now is that a spike has caused one of the low freq drivers to develop a buzz. Where do I get replacement drivers for them? Thanks.

BTW, I'm sure I have the original brochures and info for these as I bought them at the shop I worked in back then - if anyone else is interested in seeing it.

I've had these 162's in my home since 1991 and always been impressed with them. I'm a little dismayed to read that the 162 wasn't favorably reviewed, but then again, I'm not Julian Hirsch and only have my own ears to satisfy. :blink:)

Problem now is that a spike has caused one of the low freq drivers to develop a buzz. Where do I get replacement drivers for them? Thanks.

BTW, I'm sure I have the original brochures and info for these as I bought them at the shop I worked in back then - if anyone else is interested in seeing it.

Absolutely... we get lots of questions here about the Spirit series. Please email scans to webmaster@classicspeakerpages.net.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived