Topic Rating

administrator

I added a topic rating feature today for all of you. If you find a topic that you find particularly insightful, please go ahead and give it a good rating. On the other hand, if you find the topic to be misleading, please give it a low rating. I believe there is sort or search functionality to allow users to sort by rating, so this "distributed moderation" may prove very valuable in the future.

Mark

I added a topic rating feature today for all of you. If you find a topic that you find particularly insightful, please go ahead and give it a good rating. On the other hand, if you find the topic to be misleading, please give it a low rating. I believe there is sort or search functionality to allow users to sort by rating, so this "distributed moderation" may prove very valuable in the future.

Mark

After playing with the rating feature and talking to IP.Board technical support, I've found that the rating function really doesn't do much at all. There is no way to sort or filter on ratings, nor a way to leverage them when searching. So... I'll leave the feature enabled, and hope that in the future IP.Board makes the rating system much more functional.

Mark

Archived