For sale and wanted ads

administrator

I've received multiple complaints about for sale and wanted ads in forums *other* than the for sale and wanted forum.

I have updated the forum terms & rules to prohibit this, and also made the forum terms & rules easily accessible at the top of every page in the forums.

If I see for sale and wanted ads in any forum other than the for sale and wanted forum from now on, I won't just delete the post - I will delete the user account and ban the user's IP address. The forum terms & rules have to be agreed to when new users register and are now always available at the top of every page in the forums, so I hope everyone understands the deal.

Mark

I've received multiple complaints about for sale and wanted ads in forums *other* than the for sale and wanted forum.

I have updated the forum terms & rules to prohibit this, and also made the forum terms & rules easily accessible at the top of every page in the forums.

If I see for sale and wanted ads in any forum other than the for sale and wanted forum from now on, I won't just delete the post - I will delete the user account and ban the user's IP address. The forum terms & rules have to be agreed to when new users register and are now always available at the top of every page in the forums, so I hope everyone understands the deal.

Mark

Kind Sir

I came accross this Post 10 minutes after I posted a Pointer to a for sale post in the AR forum. If this was a violation of old or new rules, please accept my sincere apology. I had done this once before, some months back and did not receive ANY negative feedback. That resulted in my having done the same thing today.

If my post as done today: My suggestion that a Person may just want to look is absolutely 100% sincere. Or if that suggetion is the only thing that makes a pointer like that acceptable please inform me. I genuinely intended the post as a thougtful gesture to my fellow AR lovers.

I have really enjoyed, and learned a great deal from this group. I would truly regret any action that for ANY reason jeporized my membership.

Sincerely

Jeff

Kind Sir

I came accross this Post 10 minutes after I posted a Pointer to a for sale post in the AR forum. If this was a violation of old or new rules, please accept my sincere apology. I had done this once before, some months back and did not receive ANY negative feedback. That resulted in my having done the same thing today.

If my post as done today: My suggestion that a Person may just want to look is absolutely 100% sincere. Or if that suggetion is the only thing that makes a pointer like that acceptable please inform me. I genuinely intended the post as a thougtful gesture to my fellow AR lovers.

I have really enjoyed, and learned a great deal from this group. I would truly regret any action that for ANY reason jeporized my membership.

Sincerely

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Don't sweat it! The policy is geared more towards users who create an account, post an ad or ads outside the forsale area, and never visit again. I'll check the post and if it's truly off-topic I'll simply delete or move it.

Mark

Hi Jeff,

Don't sweat it! The policy is geared more towards users who create an account, post an ad or ads outside the forsale area, and never visit again. I'll check the post and if it's truly off-topic I'll simply delete or move it.

Mark

Thanks for the prompt response Mark. I really was afraid I might have stepped in it. And I was really concerned.

Thank You

Jeff

Archived