AR9ls with AR9lsi crossover upgrade for sale--nice condition

Dave S.

Must sell my AR9ls that I refurbished and upgraded to AR9lsi status. Cabinets renewed, 8", 10", and 12" drivers refoamed, lower chamber foam replaced, upper grill cloth replaced and the crossovers upgraded to AR9lsi configuration. The crossover upgrade is easily changed back to AR9ls configuration if desired. These speakers are in good condition and sound great but I have to "get them out of here!" if you know what I mean. Local pick-up only. I'm in Delaware but convenient to Philadelphia, New Jersey and Baltimore and DC areas. Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

Sold!

post-100695-1163645880.jpg

post-10-1163645880.jpg

post-10-1163645881.jpg

post-10-1163645882.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Hi Dave,

R the AR-9ls still for sale?? I have one pair already..

Tnx, WG

wgdavis@ipass.net

P.S. Just what does the 9lsi crossover upgrade consist of??

Hi,

The 9LS were sold a while ago. The upgrade consists of a resistor at the upper midrange and lower midrange. The schematics for the 9LS and 9LSi may still be in the library on this site. The upgrade smoothed out the midrange and made it less prominent. It is worth doing.

Hi Dave,

Tnx 4 the reply.. I will look 2 C if I can find the infomation..

Another question; how would U rate a pair of 9ls to the 9lsi ??

WG

Hi,

The 9LS were sold a while ago. The upgrade consists of a resistor at the upper midrange and lower midrange. The schematics for the 9LS and 9LSi may still be in the library on this site. The upgrade smoothed out the midrange and made it less prominent. It is worth doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived