Brochure pdf on Hi-Res series and/or AR1

Guest slafferty

Guest slafferty

Hi,

I'm helping a friend get some Hi-Res AR1's to use as fronts in his new home theater. We need help selling his wife on the size of the speakers and some nice brochures would help. The only ones I could find still on the Web are in French at:

http://www.cinenow.com/uk/downloads-docume...ons-pdf-66.html

Do you have or know where we can find a pdf of these in English?

(Unless I missed it, the Classic Speaker Pages library does not have brochures on the Hi-Res series.)

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Sorry, Steve - other than the manufacturer's name, these speakers have little in common with the classic AR products.

Proceed with caution - helping to sell your friend's innocent wife on these things *could* be considered a Crime Against Humanity.

"C'est un AR 'Hi-Res'. C'est Chinois, et tres, tres crap-pee"

Guest slafferty

(LOL)

Hmmmm

Well even my AR9's can't do much at 18Hz, unlike the stellar nouveau-AR1. What's wrong with Chinese? Beats French. :-D

As far as protecting my neighbor's wife, she would rather have thin speakers with 6-inch "woofers" instead of the 15-inch realman's drivers in the AR1. The amazing thing about the AR1 is that it manages to get that awesome woofer in a package that's smaller than Polk's 6-inch system. So it's the most wife-friendly speaker having a realman's driver.

So I hope someone will help us out with a brochure...

Archived