Spreadsheet offer to administrator

JLM2230

I would like to make the offer of updating and correcting the Model History Spreadsheet.

I propose to 1st just duplicate the current info.

Submiting this 1st abbreviated sample to yourself or a member suggested by you, and agreeable to assist, for style approval.

Then I will submit to ? for duplication accuracy.

Then submit to as many known gurus for updates, and or corrections as you reccomend.

Then Post to a suggested forum for Public reccomendations for updates, and corrections.

I am willing to carry on beyond '94 if you or the local AR gurus think it would be constructive.

This would not be that big a chore, and I would enjoy being able to make a contribution to the group.

The attachment is a very brief sample as an excel spreadsheet.

Respectfully

Jeff

2587.txt

Should this post have been more appropriately addressed to Mr. Kantor, Vern, or the general membership? I did not realize that Mr. Kantor was the original poster when I was making the offer. I also saw a posting somewhere, where at sometime it appears Vern began to do a duplication, but didn't complete it? My offer stands to make a complete duplicate and then ammend it with the groups input!

Best Wishes

Jeff

>Should this post have been more appropriately addressed to

>Mr. Kantor,

Vern

Hi Jeff;

I'm just an interested member here, no one special.

, or the general membership? I did not realize

>that Mr. Kantor was the original poster when I was making the

>offer.

I also saw a posting somewhere, where at sometime it

>appears Vern began to do a duplication, but didn't complete

>it?

I started to re-do the original spreadsheet, as I downloaded them, but it got too large and out of hand with all the variations I found.

This is in regards to both the AR and KLH spreadsheets.

It seemed like I was getting pretty pleased with the results, then something new would come into the picture.

I had more difficulty with the KLH, as it was a multi-layered spreadsheet.

My offer stands to make a complete duplicate and then

>ammend it with the groups input!

>

>Best Wishes

>Jeff

Actually if you were direct it to MarkS.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Ken.

I consider the responses from yourself and Vern to be enough to set me to work. I will set about duplicating the current sheet, which shouldn't take all that very long. After a proofread I will probably try to touch bases with the both of you for a style critique. I am really only making very minor changes. It was well thought out by the creator.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Good Listening

Jeff

• 2 months later...

Archived