>Do you have some photos of them?

>What do you think of them?

>

>Thank you

>

>Aquila

>

>

They sure do do, but there's only one version for all tweeter requirements. It's up to you, I can not influence you to buy them of course. Yes there are other places, but these others want more in price.

I bought enough for my 4 LST's, 4 3a's and 4 2ax's.

The sound is very close to the originals, except seem to have slightly more mid range output for the high range units.These tweeters seem to handle more power, and that's a good thing.

Frank Marsi

>

>Carl

>Carl's Custom Loudspeakers

>

>Frank:

>What is AB's phone number? I've lost it.

>Thanks,

>Carl

I believe it's 1-800-225-9847. I recall that they're in Mass. just like AR was, uncanny. I dealt with a few men there, Carlo, and Carlos, and Jason. Save yourself some grief, they do not have any info on these units, nor place of manufacture except to say,'over-seas'.There are no response curve sheets, no nothin'. No gaskets, not anything!

Tweeters that fit the AR2ax and AR5 which I believe are 8 ohms will need a 4 ohm resistor in series glued to the back to make it 8 ohms, as this company only sells 4 ohm models the last I spoke with them.If you have to do this, don't feel so bad as AR did it themselves every once in a while too. Shipping was quick and the units really sound nice, albeit a little more mid range info coming out of it, while still giving a slightly higher output for the highs. It's actually a good thing for the ever so slightly muted response in AR2ax and the like.I bought a number of them and intend to install in all of my speakers that need them.They're working great in my LST's, I'll see how they sound in my AR-3a's when I get a chance to install those.There may be discounts for quatity as some companies offer?

Good Luck, Frank Marsi

Archived