Speaker in car boot on hot day

mr3123

I'm very sorry for wasting your time with such a stupid question, I deep down know it's fine, but I just wanna be sure, I'm a little OCD, as you can probably tell.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. I drive this car: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2020-mg-mg3-core-auto-my20/SHRM-AD-6089752/?Cr=1

I bought this: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/amazon-echo-with-alexa-gen-4-twilight-blue

I put it in the boot, which I believe is called a trunk in America. I didn't take it out of the box, or the bag. I did some other stuff after, so it was in there for about four hours. It seems like a fairly hot day today.

After doing a tiny bit of research, it seems like heat can damage a speaker. However, I'm too lazy to read the details, I'm sure it has to be in circumstances very different to this.

But just confirming, there's no chance it will make even a tiny difference to the sound, right? I mostly got it for the music.

Not to be rude but informative on why no responses. This site is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of certain CLASSIC speakers. There is no political talk, no religious talk, just speakers/audio. You posted in the wrong forum. A more suitable one would have been 'Other Speakers and Electronics'.

I know what a boot, bonnet, swarf and fraze all mean as I have owned Brit cars for over 50 years. My current 2 models.

mygt.jpg

690b.jpg