More AR material...

administrator

Some "new" brochures are now online in the Library. Thanks again to Paul for sending in this material, and there is still quite a bit left!

AR9LSi Series Brochure

AR-3 Series Brochure

Connoisseur Series Brochure

ETL-1 Turntable Brochure

Partners Brochure

The Magic Speakers Brochure

If Ken is watching, any thoughts on why I see the Magic speakers referenced in AR material as a mix of MGC1, MGC-1, MGC-2, and MGC-II? I'm assuming this is because the marketing types weren't as squared away as the engineers? ;)

Everyone have a great 4th!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again to Paul for all the great AR material. I put some more online this afternoon, I'll simply list the Library areas and filenames below as they are fairly intuitive and I have to get to more scanning!

AR Classics

Wall_Mounting_AR-6_-_L-1649.jpg

AR-3a_and_AR-5_Level_Control_Settings_-_December_1968.jpg

AR-7_Flyer.jpg

AR Documents

AR_Business_Reply_Mail_Envelope_-_Thorndike_Street.jpg

AR_Felt_Pads_Envelope.jpg

What_Do_To_In_Case_of_Concealed_Damage_-_L-1592.jpg

AR_Advanced_Development_Division_Price_List_August_1_1976.jpg

Fusing_AR_Speaker_Systems_8_77.zip

Power_Handling_and_Fusing_for_AR_Speaker_Systems_-_7_75.jpg

Power_Handling_and_Fusing_for_AR_Speaker_Systems_-_L-1631.jpg

Power_Requirements_for_AR_Speaker_Systems.jpg

AR Electronics

Technical_Specifications_of_the_AR_Turntable_-_L-1624.jpg

AR-LST

AR-LST_Information_-_Cover_Letter_for_AR-LST_Booklet.jpg

More to come!

Mark

Hi, Mark.

I've been lurking, but apparently not diligently enough... just saw this. I can't really say what was going on with the naming; I suspect it was just an oversight, during a rather turbulent time at the company. The MGC-2 was being conceived just I left, and many changes were underfoot.

Thanks for the ETL-1 ("____ The Linn") stuff, too. I did the motor drive electronics (the easy part of the product), and regret that I didn't snag one, as it was a very nice table. I had a Fons/SME and an XB and an EB-101, so where to put it... Oh well, hindsight is cheap. Had it come out a few years earlier, I think it would have become a classic. Unfortunately, the ETL was released just as the CD juggernaut was coming to life.

Archived