Woofer with bass saturating

Manel

Hello,
Here is my problem, I have a problem with a KLH6 speaker more precisely with the woofer. For a few days the bass is horrible, it sizzles and saturates at low and high level yet I have not changed my speakers. So I reversed the cables to make sure the problem was not with my amp.
So I disassembled the speaker to inspect the interior and check the welds, after that I thoroughly checked the woofer and surround but no holes, I had redone the surround with the sealant and also changed the capacitors there. a few months, so impossible to know what the problem is, possibly the woofer is dead.
If anyone on this forum has an idea or at worst a cheap klh6 woofer for sale because I live in France and the shipping costs are huge and it's complicated to find these woofers here. do not know if the klh17 has the same woofer?
Thank you for your answers
Manel

image.png.7c82870d6abd67d56b64ed677284db1f.png
Hello,
Here is my problem, I have a problem with a KLH6 speaker more precisely with the woofer. For a few days the bass is horrible, it sizzles and saturates at low and high level yet I have not moved my speakers. So I reversed the cables to make sure the problem was not with my amp.
So I disassembled the speaker to inspect the interior and check the welds, after that I thoroughly checked the woofer and surround but no holes, I had redone the surround with the sealant and also changed the capacitors a few months ago, so impossible to know what the problem is, possibly the woofer is dead.
If anyone on this forum has an idea or at worst a cheap klh6 woofer for sale because I live in France and the shipping costs are huge and it's complicated to find these woofers here. do not know if the klh17 has the same woofer?
Thank you for your answers
Manel🙂

Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.

Ce service gratuit de Google traduit instantanément des mots, des expressions et des pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues.

Many translated example sentences containing "Google translation" – French-English dictionary and search engine for French translations.

Translations in context of "google translate" in English-French from Reverso Context: this text using google translate.

Use the free DeepL Translator to translate your texts with the best machine translation ... Currently supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, ... Tech giants Google, Microsoft and Facebook are all applying the lessons of ...

Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing • Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all ...
Note : 4,5 · ‎7 419 113 votes · ‎Gratuit · ‎Android · ‎Utilitaires/Outils
Download Google Translate and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. ... Google Translate 4+ ... Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing ... English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, ... Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, ...
Note : 4,3 · ‎1 125 avis · ‎Gratuit · ‎iOS · ‎Références
Maybe you can try writing in English from the 1600s, using the pronoun 'thou.' For example, google translates "Wert thou there?" as "Etais-tu là?" But that might ...
Google Translate English To Japanese Kanji: Japanese Kanji Practice Paper Handwriting Book. de Yamamoto ... Hansel and Gretel- in French (English Edition).

I would say it's really good compared to other languages that are less close to English and with a strongly different grammar (like Chinese, or, as I'm trying to ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Suivant

• 2 weeks later...