Jump to content

AR-3a Surround Repair Question


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, gal419 said:

I need to replace the surround on my woofer but I need to know if the surround goes on top of the gasket or under it. Thank you 

What are you calling a gasket?  Can you supply a photo?  The surround on AR3a woofers is applied to the top of the cone and the top of the masonite ring attached to the metal frame.  


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...