Fall Frankenfest SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th 2019 Sutton MA

Pete B

Jim on AK posted:

The next event will be at the same location on SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th.

Since historically the Fall event doesn't get as many participants we'll be fine as far as crowding and table

availability is concerned. As mentioned, we'll be instituting a one table per participant policy. 

Frankenfest is an audio fest/swap meet that has been going on for many years originally hosted by Frank (RIP) in Clinton MA.

It is organized by people on AudioKarma but we need more people so I am posting here also. 

These are the general rules, $5 fee for main person rest of the family is no charge:

We have once again secured the American Legion Lodge in Sutton, MA for Saturday October 19th, 2019.

We have the room for 12 noon until 5 PM though "organizers" can show up early to help "setup".
The location is just off of route 146 south of the Mass Pike (I90) - so this should be a little bit closer for most of us versus Clinton.

Dudley-Gendron American Legion
156 Boston Rd
Sutton, MA 01590

Here's a link to a map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...24bd01d4435f98!8m2!3d42.1598864!4d-71.7401907

There will be an Audiokarma  "Barter Town" thread listing gear that people plan to bring but you have to

subscribe to have access to it.  It is usually created a few months before the date.

For sellers:
As we saw last time there are tables available.
We should bring extension cords and power strips.

They have an ATM in the bar (could be dangerous, I know).

• 3 months later...