AR-2ax SOLID BRASS Version Badge

Analogman

I have a PRISTINE ALL BRASS genuine AR-2ax logo - the ALL brass type (not the shit ones with the steel backing that always separates) with graphics in sunken relief that I would love see go to a new home
I mean it's flawless, paint and metal, but unfortunately I only have ONE
$40 if you know anyone who can use it

NOT my photo, I took it off the web (I don't own a camera), but this is the style and as I said, the all brass execution:

image.jpeg.a2a5fce52a0f0d67aea76996c9ff9363.jpeg

That's firm - any less and I'll just keep it in my collection

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For what it's worth - got a SINGLE copper KLIPSCH badge, the smooth copper early to mid 80's type tha followed through well into the 1990s (not that funky horizontal pattern they used for a while, just smooth copper with all graphics done in sunken relief and black paint) Just the name KLIPSCH (with registered trademark symbol) and the "PWK" pie - 3" x 1/2" - a genuine Klipsch badge

Image result for klipsch badges
I'll take $25 for this one - only mentioning it here just in case there's any closet Klipch fans lurking about.  These are going for INSANE money on the auction toilet

*If anyone wants the AR badge I've got a couple of rough old style square with black paint AR incs I'll throw in for free - they're rough, but good enough for place holders until better comes along

Cash only, no paypal and you pay the postage - I've sold badges like this before (on trust) and can give a reference if you feel uncomfortable about it

I just do not and will never use preypal - full stop

Thanks

Craig

* the old style "ARinc." pair has been given away to a fellow member - see below

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello to all

I still have this AR badge if anyone is interested.  Will be leaving Kalifornia in roughly a month so if you think you might want it, now's the time

From Post#1:

I have a PRISTINE ALL BRASS genuine AR-2ax logo - the ALL brass type (not the shit ones with the steel backing that always separates) with graphics in sunken relief that I would love see go to a new home
I mean it's flawless, paint and metal, but unfortunately I only have ONE
$40 if you know anyone who can use it

NOT my photo, I took it off the web (I don't own a camera), but this is the style and as I said, the all brass execution:

image.jpeg.a2a5fce52a0f0d67aea76996c9ff9363.jpeg

That's firm - any less and I'll just keep it in my collection

Cash only, no paypal and you pay the postage - I've sold badges like this before (on trust) and can give a reference if you feel uncomfortable about it

I just do not and will never use preypal - full stop

Thanks

Craig