Dahlquist DQ10 Driver Replacements

twodutys

hi everyone. does anyone have other options for the mid dome and tweeter dome other than Regnar.They seem to e overpriced?They don't have to be exact just close.Ilike doing business withe Parts express because of their reasonable pricing and return policy.So you are able to try and return if tthe one you pick is not close enough. . ut they are no help in helping you pick for the Dahlquist. The speakers are too old.I really enjoy the sound of the DQ10s before the drivers started to die. But i'm very limited on funds to spend to repair them exspecilly thru Renar.I known they would have direct drop in that would be the closes but they are way to expensive for my limited budget.Even if someone just has the specs so I can do the searching would be very helpful.I would go used but I would be afraid of getting the same as what I already have.They are 35 years old and there is no old new stock that I can find only used on ebay.

• 1 year later...

Yes it been a year but I just got here.  ask these guys they will go a little further with their recommendations.   I got great  results form then on my DQ-18 and the DQ-10 is more common or well known to speaker restores.  They recommend Seas and scan speak driver and are also great at crossovers. I bet you don't need the info now however.  Enjoy!

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/index.php?p=home

Archived