Photocopy or not, that is the question

dynaco_dan

On eBay I see a offering for hifi literature. At the very least a "Steve" should not have had to ask if it was a photocopy or an original. The advertiser should in all honesty post that information up front to allow interested parties to make an informed decision. Truth in advertising is my motto. Isn't it yours also my friends? Have a great day. Besides, when I've un-packed from moving, this "manual" will be available free from this site if Mark can post a copy without copyright infringement. I have three of the manuals in question. One ratty looking but two mint. I will be providing as much as possible for the free library viewing on this site. Please have patience and remember these will be made available free. Mark will know when I am making this available. You be prepared for a large amount of familiar and not so familiar photos, instruction sheets, schematics and tips. For example AR provided a single sheet of instructions on how to re-finish each of their various cabinet finishes. This information sheet was like so many other pieces that was there for the asking from AR and Roy Allison in particular. I wish I could have met Roy in person as he was always very available to answer even the silliest of questions back then. I believe he may have possibly been the most influential AR representative ever. Enough said.

Just to finish off this topic. The AR-LST manual was and is already in the Acoustic Research section. The photocopy sold on eBay for $15.51 US + s&h. It shows that this site does have great value for it's viewers. Get the word out to others as best as you can. Have a great day.

Archived