AR9 SPeakers

jagb2008

Set of Vintage AR9 speakers for sale - $800, pick-up only. We live in Southern Maine (6 miles outside of Rochester, NH)

Speakers haven't been used for several years (converted to bose system to conserve space). They've been stored inside to avoid exposure to temperature variations. Replaced the side woofers a few years ago because of dried out cones, as well as a mid-range all with genuine AR speakers.

I have the original owners reference manual, faded, but no rips, tears, stains, or creased pages. There is also a colored 10 page brochure that includes info on the AR9, AR90, AR91, and AR92. We hooked up original receiver and speakers do work, but sound isn't coming from all sources. My guess is that at least some of the speakers would need replacing or re-foaming.

Cabinets are in good to very good condition – One speaker has a scrape and several small dings along the edge. Other sides show minor wear. Mesh fabric on grills has pulls and needs replacing.

post-109963-0-95926000-1302279573_thumb.

Guest Radiointerference

Hello, I am interested in the AR 9's but... your pricing is for a mint fully functional pair. You can e-mail me directly at dave@myfoxmaine.com

Archived