AR-9 Manual Needed

Apogee

Hello,

I'm a new member here.

I just drove 1000 miles and picked up a pair of mint condition AR-9's. I've wanted a pair of these for many years and now finally have them!!!

I'm wondering if anyone has a scanned copy of the manual that they'd be willing to email me. Because of how the library is laid out, I can't print just the manual pages that are posted without getting all of the page borders and stuff.

or

Is there a place on this site where we can download the complete pdf files?

Thanks in advance for any help you're willing to provide.

Regards,

Steve

Hello,

The attached file may be easier to use for printed output, though the resolution is still fairly low (but certainly legible). I'd guess the html/jpeg version that appears in the library is from the same source (reduced in size and sharpened slightly).

Nice find!

Robert_S

AR_9_Reference_Manual.pdf

Hello,

The attached file may be easier to use for printed output, though the resolution is still fairly low (but certainly legible). I'd guess the html/jpeg version that appears in the library is from the same source (reduced in size and sharpened slightly).

Nice find!

Robert_S

AR_9_Reference_Manual.pdf

Thanks Robert,

I appreciate the help!

Agreed, I think they were a good find. They sure sound good so the 1000 mile drive was worth it.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

I'm a new member here.

I just drove 1000 miles and picked up a pair of mint condition AR-9's. I've wanted a pair of these for many years and now finally have them!!!

I'm wondering if anyone has a scanned copy of the manual that they'd be willing to email me. Because of how the library is laid out, I can't print just the manual pages that are posted without getting all of the page borders and stuff.

or

Thanks in advance for any help you're willing to provide.

Regards,

Steve

Hello Steve-I have a complete, extra original AR9 manual, and would be happy to send it to you-let me know if you are interested-Regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

Yes, I'd love the manual.

I sent a PM a couple of days ago and haven't heard back, so I'm not sure you received it. When I try to email you, the forum software is giving an error.

Definitely would love it.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Paul,

Yes, I'd love the manual.

I sent a PM a couple of days ago and haven't heard back, so I'm not sure you received it. When I try to email you, the forum software is giving an error.

Definitely would love it.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, you should be receiving the manual, in your mail, today, or tomorrow. Paul G.

Steve, you should be receiving the manual, in your mail, today, or tomorrow. Paul G.

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much!

I wasn't sure if my PM's were getting through because I was getting weird errors from the board when I was trying to send them. Hopefully I didn't pepper you with too many!

Thanks again for sending the manual!

Best regards,

Steve

Archived