AR TSW 910 tweeters

ARdude

Hello.

My Ar TSW 910 tweeters are both fried. The result of moving my preamp while powered on. In the process of moving the preamp; the interconnect cables from the preamp to amplifier caused a high frequency noise and both tweeters were toast in less than 5 seconds. Oh well; live and learn. I am wondering if I can have these repaired or is MB Quart still selling replacements? I am certain the AR tweeters are sourced from MB Quart.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary.

Hello.

My Ar TSW 910 tweeters are both fried. The result of moving my preamp while powered on. In the process of moving the preamp; the interconnect cables from the preamp to amplifier caused a high frequency noise and both tweeters were toast in less than 5 seconds. Oh well; live and learn. I am wondering if I can have these repaired or is MB Quart still selling replacements? I am certain the AR tweeters are sourced from MB Quart.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary.

If you use the search feature you will see I have previously posted the answer to your question. MB Quart is in Germany and they will charge you a fee to repair the items. They are easy to work with.

I searched and saw yor post about your restiration of the TSW 910 you purchased on Ebay but saw mo mention of MB Quart in Germany.

I googled MB Quart and found a United States location but nothing in Germany.

Did you actually send your tweeters to them in Germany?

Any contact information in Germany would be appreciated because I really want to restore these speakers to their original form.

Gary

• 1 month later...
I searched and saw yor post about your restiration of the TSW 910 you purchased on Ebay but saw mo mention of MB Quart in Germany.

I googled MB Quart and found a United States location but nothing in Germany.

Did you actually send your tweeters to them in Germany?

Any contact information in Germany would be appreciated because I really want to restore these speakers to their original form.

Gary

I sent my speakers to Germany and they were repaired by the factory. I will search for the contact info, but the loaction in the US can give you the factory address in Germany. I thought I posted the contact info on line.

Archived