EPI - Epicure Model 500 speakers for sale!!!

emilime75

I have for sale a pair of EPI model 500 towers for sale. They are in fully functional, all original condition with the exception of the woofers having been refoamed about a year ago. For those who are unfamiliar with this model, they are 3 way speakers with 10" woofers, a 3" midrange and the lovely inverted dome tweeter. Each enclosure has 2 either 10 or 12 inch passive radiators mounted one on each side of the speaker. They sound fantastic. Cosmetic condition is pretty good, the grills need to be rebuilt, the cloth is worn and one of the frames is warped(I am a finish carpenter, and I would will gladly construct a brand new pair of grills with new fabric that will match the originals). Aside from that, they look good with the exception of a few light nicks and scratches...very presentable. I am located in Hermitage TN, just outside of Nashvlle. Shipping can be arranged. I have not taken pictures of them yet but I will be doing that in the next few days. I am accepting offers at this time. My fleabay user account, emilime75, shows a score of 150 with a 100% positive rating so there should be no reason to fear my description of the speakers or the integrity of me, the seller. I can be reached at 615.574.3997. Thanks.

Archived