AR TSW-910

welterf

I have a pair of AR TSW-910 speakers and was wondering if anyone knew the value of these? I had them professionally refoamed less than a year ago. They sound great and the cabinets are in very good condition along with the speaker grilles. I am downsizing my system and was thinking of selling these on ebay. Thanks!!!!

• 1 month later...
I have a pair of AR TSW-910 speakers and was wondering if anyone knew the value of these? I had them professionally refoamed less than a year ago. They sound great and the cabinets are in very good condition along with the speaker grilles. I am downsizing my system and was thinking of selling these on ebay. Thanks!!!!

The weight of these makes them extremely expensive to ship so hopefully you live near a metro area where you might get a few bites from "local" collectors. I live in the Seattle, WA. area and sold a very nice pair of TSW-910 (probably an 8/10, with new foams) a couple of months ago on the local Craigslist. I was asking $750 and got a few serious offers the first week they were listed between $550-700, took $700 cash for them a week after the first listing. A great speaker that can be rather hard to find in good condition.

Archived