Vitavox speakers

cliffe

I don`t see much out there about this stuff.I picked up these speakers a few years ago and it was not until I connected an eq. that they started to sing,they are a very nice horn system if you like horns.I do as I have some 1977 moded cornwalls onto of them.Then on top of all that are my beloved AR-LST 2`s .pro. rebuild back to factory specs.I use a bryston 4b fresh back from bryston on the AR`s.They love the power.The Cornwalls get a Mc2505 Mac and the Vitavox get a Mc754 mac.I use eather a bryston b60 or a counterpoint for a pre.Lots of vintage gear kicking around.For JBL`s I have L36,L77,4311b Altec Bolero`s $ pair of EPI-100v ! pair A-25`s A pair of Sphis that I brought back from Munchen in 1980. and the list goes on.I joined this forum to learn more about the AR-LST2. Can anyone tell me what position they like the switch in and why,I can`t find much about the switch on any site.

• 1 month later...
I don`t see much out there about this stuff.I picked up these speakers a few years ago and it was not until I connected an eq. that they started to sing,they are a very nice horn system if you like horns.I do as I have some 1977 moded cornwalls onto of them.Then on top of all that are my beloved AR-LST 2`s .pro. rebuild back to factory specs.I use a bryston 4b fresh back from bryston on the AR`s.They love the power.The Cornwalls get a Mc2505 Mac and the Vitavox get a Mc754 mac.I use eather a bryston b60 or a counterpoint for a pre.Lots of vintage gear kicking around.For JBL`s I have L36,L77,4311b Altec Bolero`s $ pair of EPI-100v ! pair A-25`s A pair of Sphis that I brought back from Munchen in 1980. and the list goes on.I joined this forum to learn more about the AR-LST2. Can anyone tell me what position they like the switch in and why,I can`t find much about the switch on any site.

I would like to hear from anyone that has had or is using Vitavox gear.

• 3 weeks later...

H i there, I am trying to get as much info about this vitavix stuff as I can get. Is it just so rare that peolpe have just not heard or come across it,maybe so .I have a horne friend in chicago that says I should never part with it and to just take my time putting the right system,anyhow maybe I will do that. I have lots of other speakers to talk about,bit I will go back to the AR site. If anyone is interest in what I have here by all means give me a shout. cheers

Archived