New to Classic Speaker Pages.

pasha1

Just a quick Hi to everyone here, i collect early 70's audio equipment and have recently restored a set of AR 17's (Awesome sound and build quality!), and just scored a set of KLH Seventeen's yesterday. The cabinets need some work but they are in great shape otherwise. I hooked them up to a Hitachi SR-704 Receiver and the sound was excellent. The New England connection and this website make this whole deal even neater. I'll post more later. Thanx and ROCK ON. :rolleyes:

Just a quick Hi to everyone here, i collect early 70's audio equipment and have recently restored a set of AR 17's (Awesome sound and build quality!), and just scored a set of KLH Seventeen's yesterday. The cabinets need some work but they are in great shape otherwise. I hooked them up to a Hitachi SR-704 Receiver and the sound was excellent. The New England connection and this website make this whole deal even neater. I'll post more later. Thanx and ROCK ON. :rolleyes:

Hey Pasha1, welcome aboard!

Congrats on your 17's (AR and KLH, are there any other brands with modle number 17 out there??) Hopefully you will find some useful info on your restoration projects here.

Feel free to start a thread and send along some pictures of your collection and details of your restoration work.

Yes, the New England connection is great and you will find a number of industry veterans with inside knowledge hanging out from time to time. Makes things interesting and gives a great insight to how and why things were done.

Again,

Welcome aboard.

David S

Archived