EPI Time Energy Monitor 2 - For Sale

Guest castlesteve

Guest castlesteve

I am the original owner of a pair of Time Energy Monitor 2 speakers. I've taken very good care of these speakers... and they still work like the day I bought them. All of the speakers are original and all of the rubber/foam surrounds are still perfect. Not one crack or split. No cabinet blemishes except the slightest nick in one corner (super small)... and one accident from my wife who put a candle on it and the wax dripped on the speaker grille. I know that can be re-covered so I left it as is.

Reference picture: http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/epi-temon2.htm

Anyway, I am looking for an audience who knows the value of these awesome speakers. Right now, I have them matched with Klipsch reference speakers (as they are horn loaded) and they mix very well. However, I want to be anal and replace these with the klipsch equivalent so I can have a matched system.

They work perfectly and I can give all kinds of pictures. Can anyone suggest a reasonable price for these? I was thinking in the $200 range for the set.

Is eBay or is this board about the only place where people would be interested?

I can ship these however I would prefer not to. I assume it would be about $80 to ship them most anywhere in the US.

Steve

Atlanta, GA

Archived