I'm still here!

ninohernes

It has been a while since I posted last, but I'm still here! I graduated from college this past May, and right now I am still looking for work. I currently work at a hifi shop doing repairs and things like that. I also do quite a bit of mastering these days as well. Not many good mastering engineers here in Chicago. Hopefully I will be able to find some steady work before the winter.

I'm going to try to stick my head in here a bit more often again. Its nice to see how much this place has grown since I last posted here!!

-Joe

It has been a while since I posted last, but I'm still here! I graduated from college this past May, and right now I am still looking for work. I currently work at a hifi shop doing repairs and things like that. I also do quite a bit of mastering these days as well. Not many good mastering engineers here in Chicago. Hopefully I will be able to find some steady work before the winter.

I'm going to try to stick my head in here a bit more often again. Its nice to see how much this place has grown since I last posted here!!

-Joe

Hi Joe;

Congratulations on your graduation.

Good luck with the job search.

I sent you several thank you's for the loaner sample cd you so kindly loaned me.

I did listen to it in it's entirety the second evening.

First class recording techniques, you most certainly have, Joe.

Thank you very much again and welcome back, my friend.

Vern

Archived