Avid speakers

Guest petejp

I'm looking to buy avid speakers. mine were ruined in a fire. Is there anyone selling?

Hi, I have a pair of model 330's. They are in extremely good condition. Drivers are perfect. Grills are perfect, Crossover volume adjusters are perfect. Outside of boxes have a few minor knicks but nothing major. They work perfectly. Only negative is the grills don't stay on well. They are extremely heavy. I have 11 pair of speakers and would be willing to sell these. I just collect vintage equipment.

Tom.

Guest Cbrown094
Hi, I have a pair of model 330's. They are in extremely good condition. Drivers are perfect. Grills are perfect, Crossover volume adjusters are perfect. Outside of boxes have a few minor knicks but nothing major. They work perfectly. Only negative is the grills don't stay on well. They are extremely heavy. I have 11 pair of speakers and would be willing to sell these. I just collect vintage equipment.

Tom.

Can I ask what you're looking to get for your Model 330's and where you're located? Thanks! Chris

Can I ask what you're looking to get for your Model 330's and where you're located? Thanks! Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm located in the Chicago area. Far northwest suburbs. I would be willing to sell the speakers for $300 for the pair. They are very heavy (about 60 lbs each.) Drivers consist of 12" woofers (with new foam surrounds), 2" soft dome midrange, and 1" soft dome tweeter in each. They work perfectly and still have the original grill cloths (in perfect condition). As heavy as these are, it would be best to pick them up over shipping them. I can send some pictures, but it may take me a couple of days as I have a busy schedule right now. Let me know if you are interested.

Tom

Archived