Jump to content

what is this?

Guest lukredi2

Recommended Posts

Guest lukredi2

post-103145-1209028817.jpg Hello

I have big problem. My friend buy me tower speaker's AR Acoustic research in Germany. But i don't know any information about them. Only this - in the back was write accoustic research 2. I found similar on the internet AR S50. Maybe this is mine? Could you help me. I placed a photo. Thanks very much. By by.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...