AR 9LSi X-Over Schematics

Guest fasted59

Guest fasted59

Hi, I am new to the forum and have been having a ball reading all the posts. So much usefull information to share. I have recently acquired a set of AR 9LSi ($350) and am going to refoam the woofers and recap the mid and high frequency tranducers if neccessary. To that end, I have looked far and wide for the crossover schematics so I can order the caps but can't seem to find the data anywhere.

Can someone help me out.

Thanks, Ed

Guest bocoogto
Hi, I am new to the forum and have been having a ball reading all the posts. So much usefull information to share. I have recently acquired a set of AR 9LSi ($350) and am going to refoam the woofers and recap the mid and high frequency tranducers if neccessary. To that end, I have looked far and wide for the crossover schematics so I can order the caps but can't seem to find the data anywhere.

Can someone help me out.

Thanks, Ed

There is a detailed schematic on this site. I used it to update my AR 9LS's to AR 9LSi specs.

• 1 month later...

Its not agiven that whatver schematic you find on the web will match what AR has implemented in your speakers. I recently upgrade my AR94 crossover and the installed circuits did not match the published schematic at all.

You will be better off taking out the actual crossover and manually redrawing the actual achematic. This way you know the reality of your implementation and avoid potentially costly mistakes.

Rgds, kkc.

Archived