ADS, Dynaco, JansZen, Empire, KLH, EPI Spkrs. & Parts

Guest Brian

Guest Brian

Am moving soon and must liquidate my vintage audio collection- my apologies that cannot ship but have too much other stuff to deal with and not enough time to pack and ship these items. If in or coming to Las Vegas area, contact me....thanks, Brian Wilson 775-727-4137

ADS: Have couple pair of excellent ADS 400(early version with cloth grill) walnut cabinet speakers, need new surround- $75 pr. One pair of 710 speakers(one is missing fuse cap but all drivers work, good grills and cabinets- $150. Have box of ADS parts: pr. 7"(need refoam), two pairs of 8" woofs & three 10" woofers and one 12". Misc. tweeters/mids parts, most bad. Pair of small Braun grey cabs(7" woofs)- think 1 or 2 woofs bad or need refoam- must check out. Have one or two pair of very small amplified 2002 speakers will consider selling separate(from extensive collection of Nakamichi 250-550 cassette decks).

Dynaco: Have 5 pair of A-10's. Two pair vinyl plus a single cab- all good cond. One pair of wood(fair) and 3 cabinets no woofs(fair)- to $100 pair. Plus one 10" woof and two different tweets.

Empire: Have raw drivers from a gutted pair of speakers: woofs, mids, tweets, ex-overs(possibly one mid or one tweet may be bad- will check out if any interest- to $100 all.

KLH: two pair think #20 speakers. May consider selling without the #20 & 24 turntables I have-ofr. Couple binders of factory literature.

JansZen: Two pair of 1-30 black rectangular cabs- one pr. with 8 drivers(no power up) and second has no drivers. One black 4 panel curved array does not power and one curved blonde panel with no guts or grill.

Vintage Car Speakers: Have several boxes of misc. including ADS & EPI plate speakers, Canton and more to $150.

Archived