Hello gang, I'm new here

Guest bamacoo

Guest bamacoo

Glad to be aboard and happy new year to everyone. :D :D

Just bought me a pair of Large Advent's for $90 CAD. They have new foam surrounds and sounds unbelievable during audition. Thanks to this forum it became easy to make up my mind. They are vinyl clad and the front covers need new ones but other than that they have the emblems. The vinyl can be cleaned up carefully and nicely am sure they can be spanking looking again but I have to go look for some front panel material tomorrow close to the originals.

Thanks guys for all the info and advise, these speakers sound better than mine Energy 22's and certainly better than my JMLab Spectral's

Unbelievable that the late Mr.Kloss was years ahead of his time.

Happy new year all.

Now I have to find some stands as well or build some although the first option may be less espensive.

Glad to be aboard and happy new year to everyone. :D :D

Just bought me a pair of Large Advent's for $90 CAD. They have new foam surrounds and sounds unbelievable during audition. Thanks to this forum it became easy to make up my mind. They are vinyl clad and the front covers need new ones but other than that they have the emblems. The vinyl can be cleaned up carefully and nicely am sure they can be spanking looking again but I have to go look for some front panel material tomorrow close to the originals.

Thanks guys for all the info and advise, these speakers sound better than mine Energy 22's and certainly better than my JMLab Spectral's

Unbelievable that the late Mr.Kloss was years ahead of his time.

Happy new year all.

Now I have to find some stands as well or build some although the first option may be less espensive.

Hi there and welcome;

Nice pair of speakers to be sure.

You want as neutral sonicaly grille cloths, as possible.

Carl, has written in this subject, as well as I believe, Roy and maybe John.

Archived