L810 parts

Guest molecules

Guest molecules

A pair of L810's, The cabinets are beat up (and heavy) so I was going to part it out. If there is interest in any of the parts, make an offer . Two tweeters, very good condition, two midranges, one works great, the other has a loose connection where the wire connects to the baffle. Crossovers, the grills are fair-OK.

The 4 woofers look perfect but they all buzz, if they are worth anything at all you can have them for just shipping costs or pick them up in Cheshire, CT.

post-100859-1172343030.jpg

post-22-1172343030.jpg

• 2 years later...
A pair of L810's, The cabinets are beat up (and heavy) so I was going to part it out. If there is interest in any of the parts, make an offer . Two tweeters, very good condition, two midranges, one works great, the other has a loose connection where the wire connects to the baffle. Crossovers, the grills are fair-OK.

The 4 woofers look perfect but they all buzz, if they are worth anything at all you can have them for just shipping costs or pick them up in Cheshire, CT.

molecules,

still have the 810's?

Monte

Archived