A near perfect pair for sale

Guest gkentsmith

Guest gkentsmith

Hi fellow members,

I have been too busy in January to prepare any Advents for sale. This is TEMPORARILY not the case. I will be offering a pair of Large Advents in a few days that have to be seen to be believed.

This walnut veneered pair has ABSOLUTELY no scratches, chips, dings, or grill cover flaws; and the serial numbers are a mere 3 digits apart (A187009 & A187012). They look like they just came off the line at Advent (time machine required - lol); even the bottoms are pristine and all papers are whole and complete on the backs.

If you follow the antics of eBay sellers, you will have noticed some "lesser quality" walnut Large Advents auctioning at starting prices of $275 & $300. This pair is being offered for a non-negotiable price of $249.00 plus actual shipping charges. They will be shipped in their original factory shipping cartons which have matching serial numbers on the outside. A "manual" (actually a sales brochure) will be included.

In a few days I will post pictures just as soon as I finish the woofer surround replacement, and they have been thoroughly tested. Believe me when I say that I'd just as soon keep this pair as to sell them at all, but the IRS requires me to sell a pair now and then (lol).

Please email me if you think you would like to be one of the potential buyers of these. Please include your zip code for shipping quote purposes. Pictures will be appended to this post in a few days, and prospective buyers may request additional pics if desired.

Guest gkentsmith

******* SALE POSTPONED *******

Due to matters beyond my control, I will be unable to complete the woofer surround replacement and system test. A family matter has come up and I will be gone for the month of February. My apologies for the delay. I should be able to get things back on track by March 1.

Thank you,

Kent

• 1 month later...
Guest gkentsmith

Hi guys,

I've lost my motivation. I have dozens of Advents and no spark. I'm out of the repair business until further notice. I'll be back, just don't know when.

Be well all!

Kent

Archived