Advent vintage loudspeakers for sale

Guest gkentsmith

Guest gkentsmith

I have a significant number of Large Advent loudspeakers for sale. Most are the real wood veneer type, and a few are the vinyl veneer. Please contact me for pictures and further information. I DO ship to virtually anywhere and have an exceptional reputation for good packaging. I charge the actual shipping amount and $10 ($20 if overseas) packaging fee for all new boxes and materials.

I also sell customized Smaller Advent loudspeakers with real wood veneer in your choice of woods, stains, and acoustically transparent designer grill fabrics. Prices will vary based on the options selected.

My email is gkentsmith AT sbcglobal DOT net

Thank you,

Kent

:-)

Hi Kent;

Your comments and input is always welcome here in the other forums.

This wanted/for sale forum is for the free use of it's valued members.

It is here for the membership to offer for sale or to buy personnal hifi equipment, not a large scale sales outlet.

I may be wrong, but, I feel that your ad is out of place here, sorry.

I am only speaking for myself.

I will apologize to you if I am wrong.

If I can't access this site, I will know I am wrong and out of place with my comments.

Vern--

I know Kent and he's cool. He's not an outlet--just a regular guy who is as into Advents as I am into Dynacos. He gets as much pleasure out of re-foaming Advents as I do restoring the cabinets of Dynacos. His goal isn't to make a buck, but rather to get as many Advents up and running and out there as is possible. He really respects the speakers. We've discussed this among many other things audio-related. If you want to tick him off, tell him that Dynacos sound better than Advents (except for the bottom octave, of course).

Best,

Colin

Guest gkentsmith

Hi,

Sorry for any misunderstanding I may have inadvertently created. And thanks to Colin for his welcome support. I did not mean to sound like an outlet store here. Colin is right; I just want to share the wealth, so to speak. Of course, Colin wouldn't recognize a solid fundamental bass note if it hit him (lol).

Again, sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

Kent

• 2 months later...
Guest gkentsmith

Thank You E.J.

I feel highly complimented that a visitor to or member of this forum would put his trust in me and order a pair of walnut veneered Large Advents sight unseen.

The pair promised will ship as soon as possible after Christmas, which leads to the following:

Merry Christmas to All!

Please be safe and have a Happy New Year all.

Kent

Guest gkentsmith

To all prospective buyers,

I have still got a number of pairs of Advents left. However, those which are left will require more work to bring up to my standards than those already sold.

Therefore, I am asking that any further requests for Large Advent speakers hold off for about a month while I get caught up.

When I am ready to resume taking orders I will post here. Sorry for any disappointment, but I would rather have you get a product that is up to your standards and mine.

Thanks,

Kent

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kenhappen2u

kent , can you please contact me via email at kenhappen2u@yahoo.com so i can discuss with you what advents you do have left and some prices . thanks in advance ...ken

• 10 years later...

Archived