AR90,91,11,10pi,3a wanted

Guest mrwoofer

Guest mrwoofer

DEAR FRIEND I HAVE A TOTAL OF 4 OF THE WOOFERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR I CHARGE $76.00 EACH TO REFOAM AND THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL SURROUNDS NOT THE AFTER MARKET CRAP SURROUNDS AS THE LIMIT THE EXCURSION BIG TIME IM AT 410-451-7344 IF I CAN HELP DROP ME AN E-MAIL OR PHONE CALL GLAD TO HELP MANY THANKS AND GOD BLESS!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a pair of unmodified AR's in the following models.

AR90,AR91,AR11,AR10pi,AR3a

I am looking for a pair in good physical condition and not modified other than possibly having refoamed woofers.

I'm in the Toronto Ontario area and obviously would prefer someone within one day driving distance but will consider all options.

regards, Wally

• 2 years later...
I'm looking for a pair of unmodified AR's in the following models.

AR90,AR91,AR11,AR10pi,AR3a

I am looking for a pair in good physical condition and not modified other than possibly having refoamed woofers.

I'm in the Toronto Ontario area and obviously would prefer someone within one day driving distance but will consider all options.

regards, Wally

Wally,

I realize your post is older, but I have a mint pair of AR91's for sale. They have been refoamed by Millersound and the cabinets have been refinished to their original hand rubbed walnut. They look new. I have them listed on Craigslist for $300.00. I live in New Jersey, quite a distance from you. These would be a bear to ship. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Joe

Archived