Poltergiest?

Guest BeTtYbUdDy16

Guest BeTtYbUdDy16

I know this is my second post but i need help i know this isnt about audio or anything. Today at about 6 o clock pm i was cleaning my basment the records and stuff putting them in boxes. Any way i put the records all in boxes i didnt stack them on top of each other too much weight. And them about nine o clock i heard a big bang 2 boxes were knocked over records spread out facing a door i never been in cant get it unlocked dont have a key. In back of my house theres about 20 acres of old cemetary the head stones are so old the lettering is worn off from weather. Im wondering if this has any thing to do with the cemetary i dont know my house was build in the mid 1800s so its old maybe a burrial ground is what im thinking. Im starting to think of calling a priest or somthing to bless the house this isnt the first time somthing freaky happend. Last year there was a ring at the door bell i open it no one there im thinking faulty wireing cause i was remodeling the house 10 minuts later it rings again still no one there. And a week ago i went to bed about 12 30 ish i wake up at 3.00 clock with a really loud banging underneath my floor boards scared me so much i couldnt sleep for the rest of the night. Im thinking of selling the house im giving it another month or so to see what else happens. What would you do if you were in my situation i currently stay with my girl friend soon to be wife in a different house.

Find a real physic(sp) and ask them to check it out. If they are really good and honest, the first thing they should do is eliminate common sense possibilities.

one thing is for sure. I'd either find a way to open that door or find a way to make sure it couldn't open from the other side. Until then, your "spook" might be very physical.

Guest BeTtYbUdDy16

I found the physc and asked him to come check it out we got the door open it turns out that the house was built on indian burial ground along time ago. So the house is possessed i also learned some more of the history went to the library and found some interesting news articles some people that lived there in the early 1900s had family problems a few people hung themselves in that room according to the article. Im moving all my assets and moving in with my girl friend and selling the house. I guess that explains only having to pay 75 thousand for a big house and 40 acres of land.

Some people claim that if you do enough major remodeling, the ghosts become disoriented and leave; it's no longer their home. Then again, some might claim they become violent.

Personally, I believe things exist we don't understand and we call them ghosts or whatever, but 95% of the time, color me skeptical.

>I found the physc and asked him to come check it out we got

>the door open it turns out that the house was built on indian

>burial ground along time ago. So the house is possessed i also

>learned some more of the history went to the library and found

>some interesting news articles some people that lived there in

>the early 1900s had family problems a few people hung

>themselves in that room according to the article. Im moving

>all my assets and moving in with my girl friend and selling

>the house. I guess that explains only having to pay 75

>thousand for a big house and 40 acres of land.

Hi there;

A local mansion was for sale here for about 2.5 million many years ago.

It sat, and sat, and sat, so the story goes, it sold for less than one million a few years later.

My point is, it was haunted, as the story goes.

People would stay over night and when they woke up in the morning their luggage would be re-packed in their suitcases.

A chance visit by me on a Sunday opened my eyes up.

I was inside a special Chinese church.

From the outside there is still no identification that it is anything but a mansion.

I was told it was haunted, but with good spirits, drove the price down at least for the church to buy it.

One of my former Chinese customers said it was well know in the Chinese community here as, "The Spook House".

Maybe you could advertise it as haunted, with friendly ghosts.

Guest BeTtYbUdDy16

No i wouldnt advertise it as anything. Because i dont know if they are bad or good they seemed really pissed when i was leaving and selling the house. I dont know why they would be mad but stuff was falling off shelfes and the floor was vibrateing and stuff. The house is up on the market now i remodeled most of it im living with my girlfriend we are soon to be married if everything goes as planned.

A few years ago, I lived in a small house that had odd "happenings". nothing overtly scary or threatening, just odd. I remembering getting up in the middle of the night and seeing the room filled with cloths racks filled with clothing, pictures on the wall in the hallway over a small semi round wood tabe with knickknacks on it. I wrote it off to me being hmostly asleep and a good imagination... until I saw the same thing a few years later while the ex and her kids were in the living room. I was very awake and passed my hand thru the illusory furniture.

Inexplainable things do happen, I'm just a skeptic until all of the logical alternatives have been explored. Any chance there are active mines in the area or perhaps old, abandoned mines settling? If your seeing real physical events, I'd be tempted to contact the Ghost Hunters on the TV program. Supposedly, they investigate for free.

Archived