Dahlquist DQ10 crossover schematic???

Guest jelanier2064

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pair of dq10 phase array speakers along with the dq-1w subwoofer as well as the dq-mx1 crossover. I still have all the manufactures manuals, etc. Not sure if this is what you need as far as schematics.

I am also thinking of selling this system but doubt I can replace their impecable sound with the quality out there today, unless I spend a fortune. Any buyers?

Doreen

• 3 months later...
Guest Bill50x

I fully agree with you Doreen, it is hard to find something economically acceptable that beats the old Dahlqvist speakers. I do not have the subwoofers but are bi-amping my DQ10´s via the same crossover you have. And it sounds really great! I have listen to +100 grand speakers that don´t give the same listening pleasure. If you have the space, keep ´em. What can be neccesary though is to re-foam the 10 inch woofers and re-solder all connections in the crossover and speaker connections.

Nice to hear there are more people that still likes the DQ10´s!

Regards / Bjarne

• 1 year later...

>I have just bought a pair of DQ-10. I have no information at all but I would like to. Is there any chance for you to send a copy, via mail or maybe you have another idea/Jan

>I have a pair of dq10 phase array speakers along with the

>dq-1w subwoofer as well as the dq-mx1 crossover. I still have

>all the manufactures manuals, etc. Not sure if this is what

>you need as far as schematics.

>

>I am also thinking of selling this system but doubt I can

>replace their impecable sound with the quality out there

>today, unless I spend a fortune. Any buyers?

>

>Doreen

Archived