Looking for Woofers for EPI Series 3 120's

Guest Batman

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest a place to find woofers for a pair of EPI Series 3 120's. I "inherited" the pair and removed the screen to find that the woofers were missing. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the gentleman at humanspeakers. He must not like my emails ; ) Other thoughts? I realize these are not exactly the classy top o the lineEPI speakers of earlier generations, but they seem to be in fine shape but for being missing the woofers.

Thanks for any assistance.

Huw can be a little hard to get a hold of, your best bet is to try to call him in the afternoon if your really serious.

do your speakers look like the EPI A120's he has on the site or are they the "other" 120 something speakers with an 8" woof, 5" mid and 3/4" tweeter?

The A120's are probably pretty nice, my first pair iof EPI's were the ones I described above and were actually made after the Harmon Karden buy out and he probably doesnt have drivers for them, and rat shack replacements would probably be fine in them anyway as they werent real "high quality"

Thanks for teh advice. These are not the A120s but the newer ones made well after the buy out I think--the ones with the 8" woofer, 5" mid, and .5" tweeters.

They werent bad speakers, they were just uncannily similar soundwise to JBL's and the rest of the harman kardon companies.

You don't need Huw to fix them though, replacements can be found practicly anywhere.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Archived