New (to me) Advents-Questions

I just obtained a pair of what believe are the original large Advents from my neighbor who bought them originally from a retailer in 1976. Anyone know where I can find original style replacement grill cloth?

Also, I didn't notice at first, but when I took them to be refoamed, I learned that one woofer has the reverse rolled foam surround and one has a more traditional looking one. Also, one woofer is mounted on masonite and one on black metal. The guy refoamed them differently, to match what was on there originally. Also, the tweeters aren't orange (like the ones I bought in college), they're black. Anyone know whether there should be any degradation or difference in sound? They sound great so far. Was it common for these kinds of differences? The refoaming guy suggested that the retalier simply didn't pull them in order by serial number and that it was simply a matter of changes at Advent. TIA, Mike

PS They look just like the ones at this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1940868543

Archived