KLH 2 - Bass Analog Computer info needed

Guest Sean

I just picked up a pair of KLH 2's that are in decent shape. All of the drivers are fully functional and the speakers work as is. I have taken them apart, cleaned all of the connections, twisted the stock wiring, re-routed the wiring so as to minimize crosstalk, etc... In the future, i'd like to replace all of the internal wiring, caps in the crossovers, binding posts, etc... These little speakers seem to be worth the effort from what i'm hearing out of them as is.

Having said that, i'm looking for the Bass Analog Computer that went with these speakers, as the computer was not with the speakers when purchased ( thrift store ). Does anyone have a computer for the model 2's and / or a schematic for one of these units? Any and all help appreciated. Sean

>

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Nobleserf
I just picked up a pair of KLH 2's that are in decent shape. All of the drivers are fully functional and the speakers work as is. I have taken them apart, cleaned all of the connections, twisted the stock wiring, re-routed the wiring so as to minimize crosstalk, etc... In the future, i'd like to replace all of the internal wiring, caps in the crossovers, binding posts, etc... These little speakers seem to be worth the effort from what i'm hearing out of them as is.

Having said that, i'm looking for the Bass Analog Computer that went with these speakers, as the computer was not with the speakers when purchased ( thrift store ). Does anyone have a computer for the model 2's and / or a schematic for one of these units? Any and all help appreciated. Sean

>

Hello,

I have a set of KLH-2 and they work great. The analog computer works fine. What can i do to help you? You might check with the U.S. Patent office for the information regarding the machine. I'm sure they have the design. Let me know if I can help.

Jeff Reynolds

JeffHReynolds@Yahoo.Com

Archived